Festival of Skills
The Humber Festival of Skills 2022 is a virtual event, being held in conjunction with the Humber Outreach Programme (HOP), the Humber LEP and the Careers and Enterprise Company. This event will run alongside National Careers Week from 7th-11th March 2022.
The event, aimed at pupils in year 10, will include live interactions with employers, walk through tours of employer locations, and employer led challenges.
This is an opportunity for young people to:
- Hear from employers across the Humber region
- Realise and raise their aspirations
- Work collaboratively with employers and their peers
- Gain practical knowledge and experience
This event will also help schools and education providers to achieve Gatsby bench marks 4 & 5.
View this video to find out more about the event!
Our employers taking part include:
- Balfour Beatty
- Blab Digital
- Singleton Birch
- Keepmoat Homes
- Tilbury Douglas
- Hull York Medical School
- Holderness Health
Find out more:
- Follow on Twitter: Humber Festival of Skills (@HumberFoS)
- Follow on Instagram: Humber Festival of Skills (@humberfos)
- Follow on Facebook: Humber Festival of Skills
If you would like more information about this event, please contact the Humber LEP’s Enterprise Coordinator at the Careers Hub, Lucy Gray, by emailing email@example.com or on the Humber LEP'S website.